Down...

1:10 a.m
Sitting on this bed in oak park. Thinking of all the things i have been through in this town. It's where you raised me and taught me how to be ME. Only thoughts come to mind. This is a bit depressing, something that i haven't felt in a while. Um....


I miss you! And it hurts even more when i don't have my own moms love given to me. Even though I'm 19 years i think i still need the love from A parent. Just as a two year old does. Well I'm out here to live a dream... The dream of going to school and doing what i like to do the most. Writing and dancing. To pursue a lifetime dream since i was a little young nigga.


I had many people in my life that were always against me or stopping me from accomplishing it. But i have left it all behind me, and there is no turning back.

I'M OUT TO GET IT!