P.s...

Today i felt what sleeping really felt like, i think? Or maybe it was just a dream, Dad, i miss you so much. It's crazy! I bet if you were here i wouldn't be writing this. I bet you would be proud of how just last week i mowed the lawn without being told. And mom would be proud of how i watered the plants and didn't let them dry up! :) So many things have changed since you both have been gone. And i know even though you two weren't together, you left and now are as close as can be! It gets me thinking that when i leave if we will all be a family. Just like when i was 5 years old. I can say that leaving me here is the best thing you both have taught me. I don't like saying that or even thinking that, but it's true. I have gone through so much lately without both of ya'll. But the main point is...I'm getting through it. Thanks to YOU AMAZING PEOPLE!

P.s
i miss & love you guys....