Confused...

I don't know whether to be full of happiness or upset. Everyone deserves to be happy and to be smiling, but not forced to. I wonder why girls go with the guy that hurts them. And the guy that actually wants to treat them right is being pushed away. I am lost, lost in my own feelings. I'm not knowing what feelings are good and which are bad. I guess going through it causes me to not function properly. It makes me think of the past too much, something I should leave behind. But its hard to let go of something the means so much to you, or forget someone who once made a change in your life. I honestly don't even know why feelings exist. But when I'm happy and full of joy I LOVE that they do exist. The world may never know what a person is going through but themselves. I hold no grudges, and I talk to everyone regardless the situation we went through. They could have harmed my family but God says forget and forgive. I need to learn how to forget some of my own past... One day ill be happy for everything that life has put me through to be where I'm at... My life should go on.