Wishes

Dont u just wish heaven had a phone? Dont u wish God warned you before he took some people with him? Dont u wish there was more people on earth u could depend on? Dont u wish u left earth at times? come back with the same people your STRONG with...yeah. i wish many things. But wishes are all i got i guess. God wont answer me. but i pray every night for him to keep me strong. and for him to tell my parents to guide me thru the right path... one can only be so strong mentally and emotionally... physically? i dont care.... id rather be beat everyday for the rest of my life than always think about the next day. what am i gone eat. what ima wear. what if i lose my job. my bills. what will i tell nathan if i fuck up ONCE in life and how good of a parent will i be to my unborn child. Shit stresses me out. i get worried. i get sad and upset... that all these people have everything i WISH i could of had. im in this game on my own. i was FORCED to enter it once my pops left. I didnt know shit about anything but drugs. i learned from the streets. got educated and saw wat life was about. i was scared. i STILL AM! but where im at now is NOT where i wanna be. im aiming for something thatll make my parents proud. i will do this on my own. no matter how hard my struggle will be... IM a MAN. i gotta make it. i WILL make it.... just lemme see my parents ONE last time.....