FREE WRITING.

Its just one of those days... where i just feel like letting myself out. I HATE talking about my feelings because people always seem to judge me. So READ about it. I miss my parents, im sitting here wondering how life would be with them here. :( I need them so bad at times it sucks. But atleast my aunt is putting up with me. But not for long because she now has a boyfriend. Im happy for her! Uhh, work... i hate it. This makes me realize how much i need school. Ha and to be a psychologist! My brothers dad took him and we are now going to court so hopefully i win.... I love that kid A LOT! Hmm... This last weekend me and the nigga dier went to this house party and this girl started to grind on me and i looked down and she had NO BOOTY! Haha I dont know why i went i HATE parties. So yeah, i need to stop writing and help my aunt...