These days

These days feel like it's been million of years. The pain doesnt leave me, it follows me everywhere i go. It's crazy how you tell me something but when it happens it's like you hate me. All these feelings rushing me at once. They are uncontrolable and it's killing me slowly. Days without you guys is crazy, no one to talk to about the lil' things in life. I miss both of you as much as i missed my blanket i slept with when i was 3 years old. Not being able to sleep without asking myself why and how this happened. Truth is... living every second of life is hard.
P.s- It's mothers day today and this is the 1st year without you here, it sucks that you're not here though. This year mothers day could of been one of the most amazing mothers day ever! Only cause of your 2 sons :) i thought back to when you and i didn't get along.  :/ REGRET! But like you always told me regretting something after it's done is not a mistake it's something you did on purpose. I miss you lady manda! Very fuckin tuff!!! i love youuuuuuuuuuuuuu :)